Warm yourself up with a big bowl of chocolate brownie batter oats ?
I think the picture speaks for itself? ?. I couldn’t shove these in my mouth fast enough they were so good!
The poll came in pretty much 50/50 on the choice of choc or caramel oats, so standby for caramel, it’s coming!!
• 1/3 cup quick oats
• 1/2 cup milk of choice, I used @nourish chocolate milky almonds ??
• 1 egg white
• 1 scoop chocolate protein powder I used @macr0mike choc Easter egg flavour
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 tbsp @mayversfood peanut butter
• 1 square @lindt_australia 85% dark chocolate
– Mix protein powder & cacao with 1/4 cup water to form a thick paste.
– In a separate bowl, mix oats, milk and cinnamon together & microwave for two minutes.
– Stir the oats, whisk through one egg white and microwave for a further minute.
– Stir the protein mix through hot oats – add more water or milk here to get your desired consistency.
– Top with raspberries, chocolate and peanut butter to perfect this winter warmer bowl of oats.
You might be thinking CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST SHE CRAZY! Well it actually serves a purpose here as it’s a great source of fats together with the PB and you guys know I love my @lindt_australia dark choc as it’s low in sugar and totally affordable ??.
Without the dark choc and PB we just have big bowl and protein and carbs, so we need to get some fats in to make it a macro balanced meal. This is particularly important for females and even more so for those with PCOS as healthy fats help to maintain balanced hormones that control appetite, metabolism and feeling full. Of course you don’t NEED to use chocolate, nut butter is a completely sufficient source of healthy fats on its own ?.
The best part? This bowl keeps you full and satisfied right through until lunch time. Do yourself a favour and make this insane winter breaky bowl ? and make sure to tag me @feedthatblonde so I can see your beautiful bowl ❤️