A bite full of dreams you don’t want to miss…..
Truffles are the ultimate, don’t you agree? Oh me oh my I love myself a little chocolate truffle but I also love cheesecake so I decided to combine them both – bazinga!
These make a divine dessert to take a long to a dinner party or bbq. Hands will be reaching in for seconds, trust me!
I found some sugar free copy cat Oreos in the health food isle of Woolworths and used those in this recipe but feel free to use regular Oreos or any cookie of your choice.
When it comes to powdered stevia, I use my blender to turn this stevia into powder form and then store in an airtight container for whenever I need a sugar free icing sugar. Use code BLONDE10 to save on Naturally Sweet products.
Cookies & Cream Filling:
- 180g cream cheese
- 60g vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet Oreos or sugar free copy cat oreos
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp powdered stevia
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 100g milk chocolate
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
- Crush up your Oreos and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add all other filling ingredients to the bowl and combine really well.
- Place the mix in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Use a cookie scoop to divide the mixture into even sized balls, scooping out onto a baking sheet or container lined with baking paper.
- Place truffles in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Melt milk chocolate with coconut oil until smooth.
- Use two forks to dip the truffles in the chocolate, coating generously and place bake onto the baking sheet.
- Once all truffles are coated in chocolate, allow to set in the fridge.
- Keep stored in the fridge for up to 5 days – they won’t last that long LOL.
Enjoy in moderation. I recommend sharing with family and friends because the temptation is REAL with these truffles.
I absolutely love knowing when you guys make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
If you LOVE chocolate like me and need a serious sugar hit, then try my recipe for hidden oreo cups or if you’re looking for a cold dessert on the healthier side, don’t worry I also got you with my Chocolate + Vanilla Protein Parfait.
- Click here for the reusable glass straws I use.
- Click here for the natural bone broth and healthy sauces I love.
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account.