Chewy Fudgey Chocolate Brookies!
If you’re wondering what on earth is a brookie, allow me to enlighten you. Brownie + cookie combined = brookie. A wonderful creation that combines the ooey gooey goodness of chocolate brownie with the slightly crunchy exterior of cookies. A magical sensation for your taste buds, trust me!
As always, I have put my own little spin on these brookies making them gut friendly, sugar free and keto friendly :).
I used almond butter to make these however I have also used peanut butter in this recipe and both variations turned out absolutely delicious.
Instead of regular icing sugar (powdered sugar) I used my favourite stevia blend from Naturally Sweet. Just pulse in a blender for a few seconds and you will have a sugar free powdered sugar. Store any leftovers in an airtight jar or container for your next healthy recipe.
It is very important not to overcook these keto brookies. I cannot stress this enough! When you remove the brookies from the oven they will be soft, VERY soft, to the point where you will think, surely these are no cooked. You will be tempted to cook them for a little bit longer but I plead with you, do not! Remove from the oven while they are still super soft. They will continue baking on the hot baking sheet and once completely cool (about 1 hour or so) they will harden up and you will be so grateful you trusted me :).
Check out this keto chocolate brownie recipe while you’re here.
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
- Combine powdered stevia, cacao, baking powder and salt.
- Add peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Combine into a thick dough.
- Scoop the dough out onto the baking sheet into 10 even sized balls.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely (30mins minimum)
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Buy my gluten free collagen cookie mix
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account