Gluten free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free
Chocolate brownies that don’t require any baking? Yep that’s right! These delicious little treats taste like a Reese’s peanut butter cup in brownie form, are you drooling yet?
If this is not enough chocolate for ya, then you need to get down with these healthy chocolate crackles. Again, no baking required and they’re ready in less than 30 minutes if you set in the freezer. OH and you only need three ingredients. MAKE THEM NOW!!
See recipe for links to the ingredients I use for this recipe and comment below if you have any questions.
Raw Browie Fudge Cups
Raw Brownie Base
- 2 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp salted caramel protein powder
- Combine almond butter, maple syrup and milk until smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients and combine into a thick dough.
- Divide the dough between 6 silicone or lined muffin moulds and set aside.
- Prepare the fudge topping by combining peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and caramel protein.
- Top each brownie cup with the PB Fudge mixture and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours to set. Keep stored in the fridge.
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account