Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegan Option, Keto-friendly
A cute little chocolate brownie that is healthy and won’t cause a bloated stomach or ibs stomach pain – yes please! You can totally make this recipe nto a keto vegan brownie by using coconut oil and your favourite low sugar vegan chocolate.
We are currently in the thick of a lockdown here in Sydney, Australia so there isn’t much to do to pass the time besides work, clean and bake! I know many people find themselves not only hungrier but craving sweet things more than usual during these difficult times and sometimes it can be hard to stop at one serving, don’t worry, I can totally relate! That’s why I made this easy peasy brownie in a single serving so all temptation is removed to go overboard and eat an entire tray of brownies – yep we’ve all been there! If you love my gut friendly recipes, be sure to rate the recipe below :).
The best part is this guy is ready within 20 minutes so if you finish dinner and you’re having a dessert emergency, THIS IS YOUR RECIPE!!
You can use whichever type of chocolate floats your boat for this, I have used milk choc, white choc and dark choc, all taste amazing but if you are after a vegan keto brownie then you will need to stick to a dark, low sugar, dairy free chocolate like Lindt 70% or 85% Excellence. I like to buy a few ark chocolate blocks when they are on sale in supermarkets because they are low sugar and won’t ruin your gut health diet – big smiles!
Single Serve Keto Chocolate Brownie
- Preheat oven to170C fan forced.
- Combine nut butter, ghee and stevia into a thick paste.
- Add almond milk, almond meal, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Combine into a thick batter.
- Fold through half of the chocolate pieces and transfer batter to a greased ramekin.
- Top with remaining chocolate pieces and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve alone or with scoop of ice cream.
- Personally I like my brownie to cool for 30 minutes and become extra fudgey.
- Feel free to use any type of nut butter in this recipe.
Are you a fan of home made protein balls? These cinnamon donut holes are a must try!
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Buy my gluten free collagen cookie mix
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account