Healthy vegan snack balls
We all love snacks and we all love donuts so why not combine the two for guaranteed happiness?
No baking required for this recipe making it totally kid friendly so get those kiddos in the kitchen to help you whip this one up! These protein balls are vegan friendly, refined sugar free and the perfect match for your mid morning coffee and your child’s 10,000 snack requests.
If raw, no bake recipes are your thing, check out my raw notella brownies. The most divine healthy brownie you will ever taste!
Did I mention they take only 10 minutes to make? What are you waiting for, jump in the kitchen and get mixing!
Raw Cinnamon Donut Holes
- Combine apple sauce and almond butter until smooth.
- Add coconut flour, 1 tbsp stevia cinnamon and protein powder. Mix well to combine.
- Divide and roll the mixture into 6-8 balls.
- Combine remaining stevia with 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon to create a cinnamon sugar coating.
- Roll each ball in the coating and serve or store in the fridge for up to one week.
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Buy my gluten free collagen cookie mix
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account