Gluten free, Dairy free, Refined sugar free, Vegan
Snack emergency, we’ve all had em’ and sometimes they end well, other times you’re making an emergency dash to the junk food isle of the supermarket buying everything in sight… Balance right?!
Never fear, these crunchy chocolate chip protein balls will CRUSH your snack emergencies and they are ready in just ten minutes! By the time the craving hits you can have a mouth full of crunchy sweet deliciousness just ten minutes later, DIVINE timing if you ask me.
We have been working from home permanently for about 5 or 6 weeks now due to the lock down and I’m not sure about anyone else but the hunger is REAL so I was inspired to make some simple snacks that won’t cause a gassy stomach or bloated stomach 🙂
Let me know if you love this recipe or want to see some other flavour variations?
Love home made protein balls? These cinnamon donut holes are a must try!
- Combine crunchy almond butter and maple syrup.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and work into a thick dough.
- Once combined, roll into one large ball and use a knife to slice into two even sized portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball and serve straight away or store in the fridge for later.
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Buy my gluten free collagen cookie mix
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account