Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Collagen Muffins (gut friendly)
Chai spice is such a delicious blend of flavours that can be added to so many things including smoothies, but on this occasion I decided to add a spoon full to my muffins and they turned out great! Most store bought chai blends contain sugar and preservatives so I prefer to make my own and store in a glass jar.
If you’re looking for a healthy snack for kids lunch boxes or your own desk lunch then these chai muffins are it! Why not make a double batch and throw half into the freezer so that you always have a stash ready for snack emergencies :). While you’re at it, make some crunchy chocolate chip protein balls too!
If you don’t have collagen and or don’t like using it, you can simply omit from the recipe. Let me know what you think of my chai muffin recipe below 🙂
- Preheat oven to 170C and prepare a muffin tin with silicone or paper liners.
- Combine almond meal, coconut flour, collagen, baking powder, salt and chai spice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and MCT oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and combine well. Once combined pour through melted butter whilst continuously stirring.
- Divide the batter evenly among muffin liners and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and drizzle with melted coconut butter to serve.
I absolutely love knowing when you make one of my recipes, so make sure you tag me or send me a message on Instagram. You can also leave a comment/reply below and let me know what you think :).
- Buy my gluten free collagen cookie mix
- Reusable glass straws
- Natural bone broth and gut friendly sauces
- My water filter system
- Sign up to Shopback with my referral code: teWAiB for free money into your account