Hidden Oreo Cups have me drooling like ??.
You guys these are NEXT LEVEL INSANE! They’re so easy to make as a gift and whoever receives them will be majorly impressed!⠀⠀⠀
I bought some cellophane bags from eBay, ribbon from the $2 shop and wrapped these babies up into the cutest little gift (see image below). I’m definitely going to be making something like this at Christmas time for some cute gifts.
Now you do need a lot of chocolate to make these so I would stock up when it’s on sale or buy my favourite = the “Choceur” brand from Aldi as it’s always around $2.50 a block and is seriously THE BEST chocolate (particularly the white, it’s way better than Cadbury). I hate ‘cooking chocolate’ with a passion, it’s tastes like sh*t, regular chocolate from the confectionary isle is 100% better!
Okie dokie so you will need:
• Chocolate (obvs) – any type is fine. 2 blocks will make around 7 cups.
• Smooth natural peanut butter
• 1/2 tsp coconut oil
– Melt chocolate with coconut oil in a double boiler or using the microwave in 30 second increments.
– Spoon a tiny bit of chocolate into a silicone muffin pan or cupcake liner.
– Swirl the chocolate around the base and slightly up the sides of each cup.
– Place in fridge or freezer to set for 10mins.
– Top Oreo’s with peanut butter and place in the centre of each cup.
– Cover each cup with the remaining chocolate.
– Return to the fridge for 1 hour to set.
I used a silicone muffin pan to make these so they popped right out once set. I don’t imagine there would be any issues using cupcake liners but the chocolate might stick?? Not sure ??♀️. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
FYI Oreos are vegan so if you use a dairy free dark chocolate to make these you have the perfect vegan gift ??