Make these for Easter and blow the socks off your family and friends ?.
A slightly different version of chocolate cups, this time without jam, for all the die hard peanut butter lovers ?.
I think I like this variation slightly better than the PB&J cups but you should make them both and decide for yourself.
Recipe makes 6 cups.
• 100g Lindt 78% dark chocolate
• 1/2 tsp coconut oil
• 25g oat flour (can sub for coconut flour)
• 25g vanilla protein powder
• 55g @mayversfoods peanut butter
• 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
• Dash of almond milk
• Roasted salted peanuts to garnish
– Melt chocolate & coconut oil together.
– Spoon about 1 tsp into each cupcake liner.
– Spread choc mix over the entire base & slightly up the sides of cupcake liners.
– Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin (so they hold shape) and place in the fridge to set.
– Mix oat flour, protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup and almond milk together – add milk until you have a thick cookie dough consistency, you don’t want it to be too runny!
– Spoon PB dough mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
– Cover with remaining melted chocolate & top with roasted peanut pieces.
– Place in the fridge to set for one hour.
➡️ 197cals: P10/ C11/ F14 (per cup)
This mango pineapple smoothie is a dairy free summer delight. Just six ingredients (ice not included), the refreshing tropical flavours...
This easy chocolate icing is the perfect topping for brownies, cakes and cupcakes. Silky smooth with a decadent chocolate taste,...
These mouth watering, fudgy and gluten free almond flour brownies are going to win friends and influence people with just...
Trust me when I say that this guide on how to cook sausages in the oven, is life changing. I...
A heart warming blend of spices, this homemade chai is sugar free, preservative free and seriously easy to make. Once...
Healthy, bite sized carrot cake bliss balls made gluten free. This simply recipe will surprise you with just how easy...
This soft and silky vegan chocolate mousse has a sensational chocolate flavour combined with a thick and creamy texture. I have...
When it comes to a coffee frappuccino, an ice cold caramel frappuccino will always be my first pick. There is...
Enjoy the divine crunch of these chocolate crackles made with a few simple ingredients. There is no sugar, carbs or...
Beach Club Hamilton Island an exclusive adults only resort in the beautiful Whitsundays. If you're wondering whether the adults only...
Wow, happy with that rating! Thanks for leaving a review!