PB&J Fudge Cups
These fudgey filled single serve cups will make a perfect Easter gift or treat to serve up to family and friends. I used dark chocolate so they are dairy & gluten free but if you aren’t worried about dairy you can use any type of chocolate.
Recipe makes 6 cups (you can double the recipe to make 12).
• 100g @lindt_australia 78% dark chocolate
• 1/2 tsp coconut oil
• 50g powdered peanut butter (can sub for normal PB)
• 1 tbsp @mayversfood peanut butter
• Approx 1/4 cup coconut milk from the can (you can sub for any milk but you may need less as coconut milk from the can is thick & creamy)
• 40g defrosted frozen raspberries
• 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 1 tsp chia seeds
– Melt chocolate & coconut oil together.
– Spoon about 1 tsp into each cupcake liner, I used silicone liners from @kmartaus
– Spread the choc mix over the entire base & slightly up the sides of the cupcake liners.
– Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin so they hold shape and place in the fridge to set.
– Mix powdered peanut butter, coconut milk & normal PB together until a thick, smooth consistency is reached (may need to add more/less milk here).
– In a separate bowl mix together defrosted frozen raspberries (or fresh), maple syrup and chia seeds to form a jam.
– Remove muffin pan from the fridge & spoon PB mix evenly into each chocolate liner.
– Add the Jam mix evenly to each liner.
– Use the remaining melted chocolate to top.
– Place a tiny dollop of jam in the centre of each cup & put back in the fridge to set for one hour.
Warning: once you try these beauties you may think twice about giving them away ?.
➡️ 174cals: P6/ C9/ F11 (per cup)