These are, without a doubt, the most fudgey brownies I have ever made! Even better, they have less than 3g of sugar per serve – that is not a typo!!
P.s They do require a secret ingredient ? I promise you can’t taste!
I seriously can’t believe how thick, rich and gooey these brownies are – the perfect sweet treat for after dinner and so macro friendly.
• 1 cup pumpkin, around 190g, baked until very soft.
Check out the “pumpkin bread” highlight on my IG profile to see how to roast pumpkin easily without any oil.
• 120g smooth natural peanut butter
• 30g rice malt syrup
• 2 scoops (60g) chocolate protein powder
• 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 tbsp stevia
• 20-40g Lindt 85% dark chocolate
• 1/4 tsp coconut oil (optional)
– Bake pumpkin until soft (see pumpkin bread in my highlight on my IG for how to do this easily).
– Mix baked pumpkin in a bowl until it turns into a purée.
– Mix in peanut butter and rice malt syrup.
– In a separate bowl mix protein powder, cacao and baking powder together.
– Add the pumpkin mixture & give it all a good stir until a really thick mixture forms.
– Line a brownie pan with baking powder and spread the mixture evenly across the pan. The mix will be really thick and sticky, be patient and spread it out as best as you can.
– Bake at 175 degrees for 11-12 minutes.
– Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil and spread over the top of the brownie
20g makes a very thin chocolate layer – use more chocolate if you like a thicker topping.
– Place in the fridge to set completely (about 1 hour).
These are so fudgey, they must be kept in the fridge! Serving suggestion: drizzle with @mayversfood peanut butter as pictured ?
➡️ 132cals: P9/ C8/ F7
Did I mention there is Less than 3g of sugar per brownie ✔️✔️